Friends Reviving and Recovering Our Generation
- Acceptance of each individual as they are regardless of life circumstances or appearances.
- Discovery and development of each individual's gifts.
- Strong role models willing to share their lives and struggles to give courage and strength when needed.
- Connections made with other individuals of all ages who struggle with similar difficulties so that each individual has a feeling of community strength and can rest in the knowledge that they are not alone.
- Meeting and accepting everyone where they are in their journey of life regardless of the struggles being faced. Empowering them with new coping skills and the courage needed to handle life's difficulties and move forward.
Jennyanne Brock, Founder/CEO
April Phillips, CFO
FRROG is a nonprofit organization based on healing of past hurts, harmony with one's self and hope for the future.
FRROG is a PROACTIVE health initiative/organization which assists young people as they work to counteract increasing rates of harmful habits and suicide while empowering them as individuals for change in themselves and their communities.
FRROG is driven, maintained, and sustained by young people through meetings, activities, and volunteering in the various programs within FRROG.
Motivational Interviewing Techniques are utilized to assist our youth in gaining insight in themselves and those around while empowering them for positive changes in their lives to make the greatest impact in the community.
With a little inspiration, we can do anything!
Yard Sale items needed. If you would like to donate, contact Jennyanne or April for pick up. For monetary donations, contact Jennyanne.
Founder and CEO
April Phillips, CFO &
Tennessee Out Reach Program
March 29th 7pm-10pm
Look on Highlights and Events page for details!